- Project Corrections / Time spent: 120 minutes total. 20 minutes refining the edge on the masked, Photoshopped image on the flyer. 15 minutes scaling the quote and fixing the border on the photo montage. 15 minutes tweaking the colors and adjusting the grayscale on my Winterwood logo design. 20 minutes adjusting and reworking the levels of blue on the photo design winter picture. 20 minutes changing the spacing for some of the text on the Mountainside Yoga Retreat event ad. 30 minutes making various brochure improvements including reworking the line spacing and alignment on the inside of the brochure, changing the rectangle pictures on the inside to bleed off the edge, and nudging the alignment of the text on the cover so it better aligns with the entire design when closed.
- Message: I am showcasing my work in a professional way. I designed my portfolio to reflect my own style.
- Audience: Potential clients and employers.
- Top Thing Learned: How to pull all of my projects together in a professional portfolio and then present it in Scribd and through a screencast presentation.
- Future application of Visual Media: I plan to continue taking art and graphic design classes while I continue growing my own company, Charming Bliss.
- Color scheme and color names: Monochromatic- teal and monochromatic- grey
- Title Font Name & Category: Lobster – Decorative
- Copy Font Name & Category: Century Gothic- Sans Serif
- Thumbnails of Images used: All images and design elements for the portfolio were created by me.